Infrared inspection for a variety of applications including:
- Infrared Electrical systems inspections,
- Infrared Mechanical Systems inspections,
- Low Slope (Flat) Roofing Infrared inspections,
- In-Floor Heating Systems Infrared detection,
- Infrared detection of sub-surface Deicing Systems,
- Infrared Moisture intrusion inspections and diagnosis,
- Insulation deficiency infrared inspections,
- Infrared Inspections Air Leakage and air infiltration.
- Block wall (CMU) Infrared inspections
- And many more applications!
If you are considering the possibility that Infrared may help, please give me a call and we can discuss your needs and specific application.
SOME OF THE INFRARED SCAN POSSIBILITES
Infrared Electrical scans can provide information that may be critical to help insure staff safety and reduce or eliminate costly damage to equipment and potential loss of revenue.
Infrared scans can help with many mechanical systems such as but not limited to Belt alignment, Motor Bearing condition, Motor overheating, Conveyor alignment and other heat related issues.
Building Insulation and Air Leakage
Infrared scans can be a valuable tool in determining the existence, condition and proper installation of many types of insulation practises from Spray foam, Blown in, Batt and other types of insulation types and techniques.
There is almost no limit to how an Infrared Scan can be of benefit to individuals or companies looking for a NON-Destructive alternative to possibly solving problems. From extreme high temperature or high energy applications Equine applications, Refinery applications, Marine applications, Livestock counts and the list goes on.